Phosphate Test Kit PO4 2802100
Phosphate Test Kit PO4
Quick test to determine the phosphate content
- Controls the water values in koi ponds simply and reliably: determines the algae nutrient phosphate between 0.25 up to 10 mg/l
- To use: fill both cuvettes with 5 ml pond water, add reagents, compare with colour chart and read PO4 value
- For the measurement or routine control of the phosphate content, gradation of colour scale: <0.1; 0.25; 0.5; 1.0; 1.5; 2.0; 3.0; 5.0; 10 mg/l
- JBL Online Laboratory: regular checks for a healthy garden pond - for each water analysis JBL provides water tests in the form of quick tests or colour change tests
- Package contents: quick test, phosphate test PO4, incl. reagents, glass cuvettes with screw cap, syringe, dosing spoon, comparator block and colour scale. Refill reagent available separately
Healthy pond environment
The right water values in the garden pond are dependent on the fish stock and the plants present. Even if the water looks clear it can be contaminated. With poor values diseases or algae can appear in the pond. To maintain a healthy pond it is important to check and adapt the water values regularly. With the JBL test kit for koi you can determine the most important water values in your koi or garden pond.
In ponds, phosphate primarily enters the water as a result of organic substances (leaves, dying algae), the digestive processes of the fish and food remains. If conditions are unfavourable, the phosphate levels may reach values that are sometimes 100 times higher, and more, than natural levels. Undesirable algae will then multiply at an explosive rate as an inevitable consequence.
JBL Online Laboratory
Regular control for a healthy aquarium with conditions close to nature. Enter your water values into the JBL Online Laboratory and get an in-depth analysis of your values within seconds.